Anticancer drugs are a large category of pharmaceuticals used to enhance antitumor immunity, treat various types of tumours, including carcinomas, melanomas, sarcomas, lymphomas, and other types of cancer. It is best to buy anticancer drugs online only after consulting a doctor and on his recommendation.
Modern methods of fighting cancer
Today, many people in the world live with a terrible diagnosis – cancer. This disease affects different people regardless of their habitat, social status, age, and habits. Oncology has a high mortality rate and is curable in rare cases. This disease is also dangerous because it develops quickly and affects different organs, originating in one place and gradually covering the entire body.
The best cancer treatment is prevention. It is extremely important to lead an active and healthy lifestyle, to be regularly examined by a doctor, and to take tests for prevention. However, if cancer suddenly appears in a person’s life, this cannot be put up with. It must be fought, especially since modern medicine offers many treatment options. It includes:
- surgical methods of treatment;
- radiation therapy;
- taking medication.
Each method can be used alone or in combination with others. Also, the specific treatment tactics are selected by the doctor strictly individually, depending on the type of oncology and the stage of its course.
What are these drugs?
The funds have an antitumor effect, are sold through the pharmacy network or directly go to oncology departments and centres where cancer patients are treated.
Oncological drugs are available in the form of tablets for oral and oral administration, capsules, as well as solutions and concentrates for intravenous or intramuscular administration.
Today, in medical practice, several types of products are used with various active substances in the composition:
- alkylating agents, including platinum-based preparations – their effect on the body is the penetration of the component into tumour cells and the effect on the structure of DNA;
- antimetabolites are substances that inhibit the processes of synthesis and division of malignant cells – as a result of such exposure, metabolism is disturbed, the internal processes occurring in cells slow down and are disturbed, as a result, the tumour does not grow so quickly;
- antibiotics – for the treatment of tumour diseases, some types of antibiotics are used – these are special drugs whose action is to block the synthesis of protein and nucleic acids;
- hormone-based drugs are used exclusively for the treatment of hormone-dependent tumours, which most often appear in the tissues of the mammary glands, prostate, ovaries, etc.
Antitumor treatment is predominantly complex, involving the use of several agents. It can be both herbal remedies and completely synthetic substances obtained in the laboratory.
Medicines that are chosen to fight cancer are distinguished by an aggressive effect. This is especially true for synthetic drugs that are used for course treatment by intravenous administration.
Treatment may be accompanied by some adverse reactions, some of which can be alleviated by the use of additional funds. Therefore, therapy is carried out only under the supervision of specialists, with monitoring of the dynamics.